BEAUTY | Revlon Scented Nail polish 'Cherry Bon Bon' Review

zondag, maart 23, 2014


Hi guys! Last week I bought a new nail polish, so here's a review!



I chose a bright red Revlon nail polish named 'Cherry Bon Bon'. There were a few Revlon polishes at the pay desk and they were half the price, so I payed €4,45 for it. I've got two other scented polishes, one of them disappointed me and one surprised me, so I was curious about this one.


This polish should smell like cherries, but I don't really smell them. I do smell some sweet scent, though. At this picture I'm wearing one layer.


At this picture I'm wearing the second layer, and I think this is enough.


Now I'm wearing a topcoat too.


I think this is a beautiful and well pigmented nail polish! The only negative thing is that it chips really fast, but that also could be my clumsiness, haha!

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

Leuk dat je een reactie achterlaat! Ik lees en beantwoord alles! :) Helaas worden anonieme reacties verwijderd, tenzij je naam in de reactie vermeld staat.