MUSIC | Favorieten

zaterdag, maart 22, 2014


Hi guys! It's been a while since my last post, I'm sorry about that, but I've been really busy lately. Today I want to share some of my favorite songs with you, so please keep on reading!




The First song I really like is 'Brand New' by Pharrell Williams and Justin Timberlake. The song makes me so happy and I everytime I listen to it, I really feel like dancing!



The second song is a song from the Dutch singer Anouk and Dutch DJ Afrojack and is called 'You & I'. It's not my favorite song of all these in this post, but the video though!



You all know the third song! I love 'Dark Horse' by Katy Perry and Juicy-J, but the video kinda disappointed me.



The fourth one isn't really populair, but I like the song, though! In my opinion, Raleigh Ritchie's 'Stay Inside' deserves much more views!



The fifth song is completely different, but also one of my favorites! 'I See Fire' by Ed Sheeran!



Another completely different song, 'Things We Lost In The Fire' by Bastille. This isn't a new song, but I just discovered it a few weeks ago.



And this song also deserves muck more views! Motel Pool by Travis Garland sounds so good!



This song is very excplict, but I love the sound of The Weeknd's voice in this song!


The next song is 'Dodo' by Stromae, it's sounds like a happy song, untill you search for a translation. The message is amazing though!



The last song may shock some people, because I (used to) dislike Justin Bieber, but I think his music is getting a lot better since his last album! 'All That Matters' is really smooth, so that's why it's included in this list!

Thank you for reading! Which song do you like? Let me know ;)

Follow on Bloglovin
Advertorial:


You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Leuk dat je een reactie achterlaat! Ik lees en beantwoord alles! :) Helaas worden anonieme reacties verwijderd, tenzij je naam in de reactie vermeld staat.